Two teenagers were on Friday killed by fumes from a power generator in Katsina.
The deceased simply identified as Yasut and Dauda, both 18, who were said to be apprentices, allegedly switched on the generator on Thursday night while inside a shop and thereafter slept off.
According to sources, the shop belongs to a man who deals in auto parts.
The shop is located along Yahaya Madaki Way, Katsina.
It was learnt that their colleagues who discovered that the shop was still not open at 7.30am on Friday, forced the shop open and discovered their dead bodies.
The generator said to be inside the shop was said to have run out of fuel and stopped working.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, which was called to the scene later removed the corpses at 8.30am.
Spokesman for the police in Katsina State, Gambo Isah, said he had yet to be briefed about the development, promising to reach our correspondent after making inquires.