Nigerian Man Cries Out After N7.3 Million Was Mistakenly Transferred To His Diamond Bank Account

A Nigerian Man has taken to Micro-blogging site, Twitter to cry out after he received a credit alert of over 7 million naira in his Diamond Bank Account.

The user, @raynergy, said the transfer was made by a company, though he didn’t disclose what company, but it’s been 24 hours, and he hasn’t been contacted by the bank or the company. He wrote;

Dear @DiamondBankNG exactly at this time yesterday 7,310,000.00, seven million three hundred and ten thousand was transferred to my account.



The transfer was made by a company. It’s exactly 24 hours & I have not been contacted. The money is not mine and I want it out of my account

Please follow back so I can DM my account information and any other details you may require. Thank you.

This immediately prompted a Twitter poll by a Nigerian, who asked other Nigerians what they’d have done if they got a credit alert from an unknown source.

The options were, Return it or Withdraw and Disappear.



61 % voted withdraw and disappear, EFCC is looking for the remaining 39%. Jk.

NAIJAXTREME, MD, USA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Next Post

“Why Is Eniola Badmus Drinking Smoothie From A Jar?” – Kemi Olunloyo Trolls Eniola Badmus Again. (Photo)

Tue Aug 15 , 2017
It seems the misunderstanding between Kemi Olunloyo and Eniola Badmus had only gone on an halftime break! kemi olunloyo trolls eniola badmus The Controversial Nigerian Journalist took to her Instagram page to share a picture of the Actress, Eniola Badmus, as she drinks smoothie. She said that at first she […]