How do I get a refund?
NaijaXtreme will process all refund requests in line with this Refund Policy.
Note that NaijaXtreme may vary this Refund Policy at any time. If we vary this Refund Policy, we will provide notice by publishing the varied Refund Policy on our Website. You accept that by doing this, NaijaXtreme has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation to its Refund Policy. Your continued use of our Website will be deemed as acceptance of the varied terms by you.
To request for a refund, you must submit a service cancellation request through by sending an email to email@example.com.
General Refund Process
- Service(s) must be cancelled before a refund can be issued
- You will not be entitled to a refund if your service is suspended or terminated as a result of a breach of our Terms of Service.
- If you have requested for a cash refund, NaijaXtreme will only give such refund where the account details you have provided for the refund are an exact match with that from which we received your payment. In event of any discrepancy in the account details, eligible refund will only be made into your client account.
- Requests for cash refunds will be processed and completed within a minimum of 5 days and maximum of 15 days from the date of request. All cash refund requests are subject to an administrative fee which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. In the event that the amount to be refunded is less than the administrative fee i.e bank charges, you will only be entitled to a refund into your client account.
- Unless you specifically request for a cash refund, purchases made via any online payment gateway processor i.e Voguepay, Quickteller, Cashenvoy, Paystack, AmplifyPay, Paypal etc may be refundable via the source of payment and NaijaXtreme is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by the online payment processing company.
- On no account will the same product or service be entitled to a refund more than once.
If we become aware that you have overpaid for any product or service, we will automatically credit the amount of that overpayment to your NaijaXtreme account where you can use it to pay for other products or services at a later date. You will be able to see this credit by logging into your account and going to the Available credit section on your client area dashboard.
If you wish for an overpayment to be refunded to your bank account, you must send a request for refund to firstname.lastname@example.org The request must give required details including the invoice number for which the overpayment was made, date of payment, method of payment (including, where applicable, bank details from which payment was made) and amount of overpayment.
Once we have received your request, it will be dealt with in accordance with this Refund Policy.