Why Some Relationships will Not just work out.
Not because there’s no love.. Nah nah.. But just because it was never meant to work out,.
Such Relationship, no matter how hard you try, it becomes harder.. so stop Blaming yourself for your Past Relationships..
It was Just NEVER Meant to work..🤷🏽♂so forgive yourself and move on… ..
Dont be the Prisoner of your own PAST!! Its a PAST, It should remain past…
Do you need to talk to Someone? Are you confused? Are you Passing tru Relationship/marriages challenges..?? These are the causes you should look out for in any relationship you go into.
What is the cause of failed relationships
- Lack of trust:Trust is one of the major reasons why relationships fail.
It can be a nagging doubt of emotional infidelity, unreasonable rigidity to a physical affair or something that just doesn’t feel right about the situation.
When trust is lost in a relationship, it can never work out. when your partner can not trust your words, movement or anything you do definitely nothing will work in such relationship.
- Compatibility: It is very important to build your relationship on a solid foundation.Some couples are together but not comfortable with each other which is due to the lack of compatibility between them. You may be trying your best to make it work out but my dear it will never workout because both of you are not compatible, their will always be one problem or the other.
No matter how much ever they try to get along, they are not just compatible because they hang on superficial differences that don’t matter a bit.
Incompatibility can cause more frustration than it’s worth and can eventually tear down the relationship apart completely
- Poor Communication: Communication can either make or break a relationship.Poor communication often leads to conflicts in relationships resulting in breakups. Thus, good communication is very important for a healthy relationship.
The closer we are to someone, the more easily we are hurt and tend to hurt the other as well.
Being a couple, both of you should effectively communicate your feelings, whether they are positive or negative.
The success of any relationship relies on one’s ability to communicate well. keep intouch with your partner often either by calling or texting. make sure you tell your partner what is bothering you and not keep it to yourself because the more you keep it to yourself the more it eats you up.
- Anger: Anger is a natural and healthy emotion that everyone feel from time to time.However, it can become a problem if it is too extreme, hard to control, or lasts too long.
Many people have anger issue and can not control their anger. Excessive anger is one of the serious concerns why relationships fail nowadays.
Anger arises when things do not go as planned, when you’ve been mistreated or wrongly accused, or when there is a misunderstanding. Also stress can be the cause, frustration, and anxiety can also result in anger.
- Lack of time: Not spending enough quality time with your partner is also one of the main reasons why relationships fail this days.
Lots of stuffs taking our tome lately e.g work, meetings, family responsibilities, social media, people hardly find time for themselves let alone spending time with their partner. This lack of time leads to unhappy relationships creating rooms for breakup.
Working is important, but don’t put your business before your relationship.
No matter how busy you are, always make time for the people you love or else you may have to lose them forever. Spending quality time together gives you an opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.