Widow electrocuted after a naked electric wire was left carelessly on the road in Ebonyi state

Widow electrocuted after a naked electric wire was left carelessly on the road in Ebonyi state. A woman who lost her husband 2 years after their wedding has met an untimely death after she got electrocuted in Ebonyi state.

According to a Facebook user, Nwanga Basil who shared the story, the woman had gone to fetch water with her kid when she got electrocuted by a naked wire which was left carelessly on the ground. He wrote;
Death! Death!! Death!!!. In Ebonyi state yesterday around 8:35pm, this whom was electrocuted by electric wire careless left naked by those maintaining Street light along udoka hall Cas campus on a path leading to her house. The whom went to fetch water with her little kid wen she mate her death. The most painful aspect of it that her husband died a 2yrs after their marriage leaving her With 3 kids. The eldest among them is 8yrs.

Pls I appeal to government of Ebonyi state to run into aid of these children and recuse them from perpetual suffering. Pls. From Basil, an eye witness
Widow electrocuted after a naked electric wire was left carelessly on the road in Ebonyi state Widow electrocuted after a naked electric wire was left carelessly on the road in Ebonyi state

NAIJAXTREME, MD, USA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Next Post

I’m Not Dating Ghanaian Actor, James Gardiner, I Only Used Him To Represent My Bae – Rosy Meurer Insists.

Sat Oct 28 , 2017
Rosy Meurer Insists Following the recent reveal that actress, Rosaline Meurer is dating a Ghanaian actor, James Gardiner, she’s come out to reveal that he isn’t her bae. One of her followers had congratulated her for chosing James who she says is really cute… … nenakji Congrats dear for dating […]

Looking For More?