Interested in buying a whip? Here we have the current prices of Toyota cars in Nigeria. As we all know Toyota is a brand to reckon with as long as you want strong, less fuel consumption and durable vehicles.
The world is filled with different types of transportation means, we have the bicycle, tricycle, train, airplane, boats, cars and motorcycles, all of these are very useful for human to move from one place to the other but even with all these the cars are the most used in every part of the world and this has lead us to make a review about one of the best car brands in the world which are rugged and suitable for Nigeria roads (Toyota).
Toyota stands out among the best car brands and is also one of the most affordable cars in Nigeria and in every part of the world. Even at a cheap price, you enjoy what other expensive brands couldn’t offer you and the most interesting part of it is that its spare parts are readily available, easy to find and cheap. Also, almost all Nigerian vehicle repairers or engineers know how to fix the car in case of mechanical faults.
When it comes to world-class standards the Toyota brand company deserves accolades, they are one of the most celebrated car brands in the world known for top-notch design, quality products and services to all their customers worldwide.
Toyota is specially made to be rugged and this has been the reason there is a high demand for Toyota cars in Nigeria and Africa at large due to the weather condition and bad roads.
This article is focused on the current price range of Toyota cars in Nigeria, the main reason why we use price range and the factor is that the prices of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria differ based on location, i.e. the place you intend to buy it from either states or car dealers. The price of Toyota Cars in Lagos state will be different from the price of Toyota cars in Kano, also the price of Toyota car in Lanre Shittu Motors will be quite different from Elizade Motors.
Recommended: Top Best Car Dealers In Nigeria: See Top 10
Without further ado, let us take you through the latest prices of Toyota cars in Nigeria.
Prices Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria Presently
Here is the price range of Toyota cars, we will be talking about the Toyota Camry models, Toyota Highlander model and Toyota Hilux model prices.
Prices of Toyota Camry Models
- Toyota Camry 2000 model → ₦550,000 – ₦800,000
- Toyota Camry 2003 model → ₦900,000 – ₦1,500,000
- Toyota Camry 2005 model → ₦1,700,000 – ₦2,300,000
- Toyota Camry 2008 model → ₦2,800,000 – ₦3,500,000
- Toyota Camry 2010 model → ₦2,000,000 – ₦4,500,000
- Toyota Camry 2013 model → ₦5,000,000 – ₦7,500,000
- Toyota Camry 2015 model → ₦6,000,000 – ₦9,000,000
- Toyota Camry 2017 model → ₦7,500,000 – ₦13,500,000
- Toyota Camry 2019 model → ₦9,000,000 – ₦15,000,000
- Toyota Camry 2020 model → ₦12,000,000 – ₦18,000,000
We have skipped some of the models as we want to base this article on the most popular models in the market and those with their spare parts easily available.
Prices of Toyota Highlander Models
- Toyota Highlander 2002 model → ₦2,000,000 – ₦3,500,000
- Toyota Highlander 2005 model → ₦3,000,000 – ₦5,000,000
- Toyota Highlander 2008 model → ₦4,500,000 – ₦6,000,000
- Toyota Highlander 2011 model → ₦5,500,000 – ₦8,000,000
- Toyota Highlander 2014 model → ₦7,500,000 – ₦12,000,000
- Toyota Highlander 2017 model → ₦13,500,000 – ₦16,000,000
- Toyota Highlander 2020 model → ₦18,000,000 – ₦23,000,000
Prices of Toyota Hilux
- Toyota Hilux 2012 model → ₦8,000,000 – ₦10,000,000
- Toyota Hilux 2015 model → ₦15,000,000 – ₦19,000,000
- Toyota Hilux 2017 model → ₦16,500,000 – ₦22,000,000
- Toyota Hilux 2020 model → ₦20,000,000 – ₦28,000,000
With this price range, we are confident choosing one for yourself will never be an issue and if you do not have the money to purchase the car now then you can start saving up since you now know the price.