Knowing the best MBAs in the world can guide your choice when improving your qualifications. For those who want to leverage their career, studying abroad can help in the process, especially if the course is at a renowned university or if it is among the best MBAs in the world.
If you are having trouble finding the ideal option for your MBA, check out our content. We list the highest rated courses in the QS World University Rankings in the areas of business analysis, finance, management and marketing. That way, you can select the best opportunity to qualify your resume. Keep reading!
What is an MBA?
MBA is a postgraduate course, functioning as a master’s degree in other countries. MBA is the acronym for Master in Business Administration, which can be translated as Master in Business Administration.
MBA abroad programs last up to three years and are administered either full-time or part-time. Some offer the possibility of studying at a distance with periodic face-to-face meetings or on evaluation days.
The course aims at professional practice, collaborating with the development of various skills used in business administration. For example, leadership skills and decision-making skills.
Thus, training is business and executive, with a focus on corporate performance. Professionals who want to develop in companies and reach high leadership positions, or have their own business, can benefit from the programs.
What are the most popular MBA courses?
Most popular MBA courses:
1. Financial Management and Controllership
Works with the administrative and financial part of the business, with accounting control and other relevant practices.
2. Project Management
Develops the ability to act as a manager in projects of any nature, improving team leadership skills and resource and time management.
3. Strategic People Management
Works with issues related to the development of Human Resources teams and routines with a focus on business needs.
4. Strategic Business Management
The focus is to assist in learning and improving management, evaluation and negotiation techniques to pursue the desired goals.
5. Business Management
It trains the professional to exercise leadership and management positions, working with a broad view of the business.
6. Fiscal and Tax Management
It deals with issues related to the payment of taxes and fiscal obligations, helping with financial planning and the regularity of the company.
7. Communication and Marketing in Digital Media
It focuses on professional development with marketing strategies and practices, in addition to the digital positioning of the brand.
8. Leadership and Coaching in People Management
Another option focused on team leadership, guiding those led in optimizing the team’s performance.
9. Marketing and Sales
Trains professionals on customer attraction and conversion practices, with measures related to strategic planning, sales and post-sales.
10. Health Management and Hospital Administration
Focused on management practices within hospitals, considering professional training, team alignment and resource management.
What is the best MBA in the world?
The best MBA in the world is from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, in the United States. Ranked #1 in the 2023 QS World University Global MBA rankings.
The institution is focused on empowering people with the knowledge, skills and long-term vision that lead to innovation and growth. Stanford’s MBA program is designed to provide students with a solid understanding of business fundamentals, with leadership skills and strategic thinking.
Students also have the opportunity to specialize in specific areas such as finance, marketing, operations and technology.
What are the best MBAs in the world?
The top 10 MBAs in the world, according to the 2023 QS World University Global MBA rankings , are:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business — United States;
- Harvard Business School — United States;
- Penn (Wharton) — United States;
- HEC Paris — France;
- London Business School — United Kingdom;
- MIT (Sloan) — United States;
- IE Business School — Spain;
- Columbia Business School — United States;
- INSEAD — France;
- IESE Business School — Spain.
10 Best Business Analytics MBA Programs
World’s Best MBA Programs in Business Analytics, according to the 2023 QS World University Global MBA Rankings:
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology): Master of Business Analytics — Cambridge (MA), United States;
- UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles): Master of Science in Business Analytics — Los Angeles (CA), United States;
- Ecole Polytechnique/HEC Paris — Jouy-en-Josas, Palaiseau, France;
- ESSEC /CentraleSupélec: MSc in Data Sciences & Business Analytics — Paris/Singapore, France;
- Imperial College Business School : MSc Business Analytics — London, UK;
- ESCP Business School : Master of Science (MSc) in Big Data and Business Analytics — Paris, France;
- IE BUSINESS SCHOOL — Madrid, Spain;
- Texas (McCombs): Master of Science in Business Analytics — Austin (TX), United States;
- USC (Marshall): Master of Science in Business Analytics — Los Angeles (CA), United States;
- McGill (Desautels): Master of Management in Analytics (MMA) — Montreal, Canada.
10 Best Finance MBA Programs
World’s Best MBA Programs in Finance, according to the 2023 QS World University Global MBA Rankings:
- HEC Paris : Master in International Finance – Jouy-en-Josas, France;
- Oxford (Said): MSc Financial Economics – Oxford, UK;
- London Business School : MSc in Financial Analysis – London, United Kingdom
- MIT (Sloan): Master of Finance – Cambridge (MA), United States;
- UCLA (Anderson): Master of Financial Engineering — Los Angeles (CA), United States;
- Cambridge (Judge): Master of Finance — Cambridge, United Kingdom;
- ESSEC Business School : Master in Finance — Paris, France;
- UC Berkeley (Haas): Master of Financial Engineering — Berkeley (CA), United States;
- London School of Economics : MSc Finance — London, United Kingdom;
- Bocconi University : MSc in Finance — Milan, Italy.
10 Best MBA Programs in Management
World’s Best MBA Programs in Management, according to the 2023 QS World University Global MBA Rankings:
- HEC Paris : MSc Strategic Management — Jouy-en-Josas, France;
- ESSEC Business School : MSc in Strategy & Management of International Business — Paris/Singapore, France;
- London Business School : Masters in Management — London, United Kingdom;
- IE Business School : Master in Management — Madrid, Spain;
- INSEAD — Fontainebleau, France;
- Esade Business School : MSc in International Management — Barcelona, Spain;
- ESADE/UVA McIntire/Lingnan : MSc in Global Strategic Management — Charlottesville (VA), Barcelona, Ghangzhou and United States;
- ESCP Europe : Master in Management (Grande Ecole) — Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Turin, London and France;
- Copenhagen Business School : MSc in Economics and Business Administration — Copenhagen, Milan, London and Denmark;
- WU Vienna: MSc Strategy, Innovation & Management Control — Vienna, Austria.
10 Best Marketing MBA Programs
World’s Best Marketing MBA Programs, According to the 2023 QS World University Global MBA Rankings:
- HEC Paris : MSc in Marketing — Jouy-en-Josas, France;
- ESSEC Business School : MSc in Marketing Management and Digital — Singapore and France;
- Imperial College Business School : MSc Strategic Marketing — London, UK;
- ESCP Europe Business School : MSc in Marketing & Creativity — London and Paris;
- Columbia University : MS in Marketing Science — New York, United States;
- Esade Business School : MSc in Marketing Management — Barcelona, Spain;
- EMLyon : Masters in Transformation Digitale, Marketing & Strategie — Paris, Casablanca, Shanghai and France;
- SKEMA Business School : MSc International Marketing & Business Development — Paris and Suzhou;
- EDHEC Business School : Master in Marketing Management — Nice, France;
- WU Vienna : Masters in Marketing — Vienna, Austria.
10 Best Supply Chain Management MBA Programs
World’s Best MBA Programs in Supply Chain Management, according to the 2023 QS World University Global MBA Rankings:
- MITs Center for Transportation & Logistics : Master in Global Supply Chain Management — England and the United States;
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business : Master of Science in Supply Chain Management — Vienna, Austria;
- Michigan (Ross): Master of Supply Chain Management — Ann Arbor (MI), United States
- Erasmus (RSM): Master of Science in Supply Chain Management — Rotterdam, Netherlands;
- USC (Marshall): Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management Program — Los Angeles (CA), United States;
- Manchester (Alliance): MSc Operations, Projects & Supply Chain Management — Manchester, UK;
- Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin — Dublin, Ireland;
- Politecnico di Milano : International Master in Supply Chain and Procurement Management -iMSCPM — Milan, Italy;
- Washington (Foster): Master of Supply Chain Management — Seattle (WA), United States;
- Purdue (Krannert): MS Global Supply Chain Management — West Lafayette (IN), United States.